As we are officially a week into 2019, we just wanted to take the time to really reflect on our amazing clients. It’s because of you that we get to do what we love to do. We take the time to read and truly absorb every comment, review, and piece of feedback you give us.
We pride ourselves in being reliable — and if you call today, we come today. So to do a bit of reflecting on 2018, we want to showcase some of our favorite examples of customer satisfaction, with our top 5 Reviews:
- I had an issue with the pilot light in my water heater not staying lit. The heater, which Scott Hale installed, is only four years old, and I called to see what they could do. I did have another company come first out of curiosity, and they wanted anywhere from $350 in repairs to $1300 for a new unit. Sterling came by the same day, made a few adjustments, did some cleaning, and it’s fine. No need for repairs and certainly no need to replace it. He was professional and personable and answered some other plumbing questions I had. He demonstrated real concern for positive customer experience. – Bob L
- Your technician Junior came to my house to take a small plastic cup that got stuck in the garbage disposal. He was very professional, answered all my questions and more. I will request Junior if I need any plumbing in the future. Great customer service from Junior and how he represented the face of Scott Hale Plumbing!- Cathy O
- I have used Scott Hale for years. They took care of a major sewer line issues, a new AC unit, and multiple smaller jobs. I reconnected with the company today in our new home. They were at my home within hours and fixed my kitchen sink leak, replaced my disposal, and gave me a helpful hint resulting in a FREE replacement on my sink faucet that has an issue. This company is full of professional, efficient, and intelligent people! Thanks again Scott Hale and Aladin for your great service.- Ditty S.
- The service tech was very thorough in checking the furnace over. I appreciate the information he gave regarding wear with age as most homeowners have no insight on the mechanical systems of the home. They work until the moment they stop and we call someone in to fix it. I feel better prepared on what to expect from my furnace and less likely to be surprised when things eventually wear out. Overall the tech was excellent for the quality of service, courtesy, and explanation of my furnace condition.- Jory H.
Last but not least…
- You have a truly special man on your workforce. Tyler saw my mother and I struggling to use tie downs on the side of the road and he stopped to offer his assistance. Chivalry is dead nowadays, but not with Tyler at Scott Hale. He was truly heaven sent. A big shout out for a great man and employee. THANK YOU- Sierra W.
For all your plumbing, HVAC and drain needs — choose the company with over 100’s of satisfied customers, Scott Hale. Remember, if you call today, we come today!