Save money throughout the year on important home services, like seasonal tune-ups, drain cleaning, and much more. With our service protection plan, costing just $15 a month, you can ensure that all of your home system needs are met, providing you and your family peace of mind. Perks include:
- Furnace Tune-up: One annual furnace tune-up where we check, tighten, adjust, and clean all components. A safety inspection is performed with a 19-point evaluation. Additionally, we’ll check for gas leaks in valves and lines, and record CO readings.
- AC Tune-Up: One annual air conditioner tune-up where we check, tighten, adjust, and clean all components. A safety inspection is also performed with a 24-point evaluation.
- Boiler Tune-up: One boiler tune-up (if necessary). We’ll check and clean all components.
- Water Heater Flush: One annual water heater flush. Additionally, we’ll clean and check all components.
- Drain Cleaning and Inspection: One annual drain clean with a camera inspection.
- $100 Annual Credit: A $100 annual credit is awarded after 12 months of membership ($1000 Max). Valid for installation or replacement of your HVAC system, water heater, water softener, sewer main line, or main water line.
- Priority Service: Jump to the front of the line! Includes regular and emergency calls.
- 10 Percent Discount: Get a 10 percent discount off the bottom line for our plumbing, heating, and air services.
- Waived Diagnostic Fees: If you’re in need of emergency service, no matter what time of the day or night you call, you won’t pay an overtime fee.
- Transferable: Your agreement can be transferred to your new home or to the buyer of the home you’re selling.
Our technicians are not only trained to take care of your appliances, but also to respect you and your home. Take comfort in knowing our technicians are licensed and insured, committed to delivering top-tier and friendly service.
Benefits of Annual Maintenance on Home Appliances
Having your home appliances maintained regularly can be the difference between a breakdown and your equipment lasting its full lifespan. Priority maintenance ensures better performance, savings on utility bills, and longer lifespans on your equipment.
- Top-Tier Performance: After a while, a buildup of grime and dust can cause your HVAC system to work harder to regulate temperature. Buildups can also occur in plumbing pipes. For the best performance, schedule annual maintenance on your HVAC and plumbing systems.
- Saves Money: A clean and well-maintained system ensures that the equipment is working as it should, saving energy costs. Additionally, regular maintenance means potential savings on parts and labor from avoiding repairs or even replacement.
- Prolong Equipment Life: Annual maintenance on your HVAC system and plumbing appliances is essential to maximize your investment.
At Scott Hale, we’ve built a reputation for ourselves as experts in heating, cooling, plumbing, and drain services in Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas. Our ultimate goal is to keep your family comfortable. We will do whatever is necessary to get the job done right and on time. Call (801) 447-1774 for more information, or schedule an appointment online today.